Pituitary Tumor Mailing List
- The Pituitary List Serve is designed for patients
and care givers who have, or have had Pituitary Tumors and Disorders.
There is no age limit to join, it's for us all (Pituitary Patients and
- We would be pleased to have all who are interested.
- It works via e-mail. When someone from the group sends a message to the main computer, it is redistributed to the entrie group. If you respond to the message, it gets sent back to everyone else in the group.
- Detailed instructions will be sent to you when you register.
- There are no costs involved, other than that of your internet connection
- EVERYONE who has an interest in Pituitary Tumors, either as a patient or medical professional, should join.
Subscribe To The Pituitary Tumor List
For the e-mail address, make sure you use the format that enables you to get mail from the internet.
For example, AOL users, add "@aol.com" to their screen names.
Compuserve users, replace any commas in the name, and add "@compuserve.com".
Use this to remove yourself from Pituitary list!