Coping with Side Effects of Medications
Posted on: 05/22/2012
“Coping with Side Effects of Medications“
a free seminar for people affected by all types of brain tumors
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
MonmouthMedicalCenter, 300 Second Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
5:00 p.m. Registration, Sandwiches & Snacks
5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Seminar and Panel Discussion
Gail Story, RPh
* Overview of medications used for treating brain tumors and related symptoms
* Types of side effects and helpful coping suggestions
* How to communicate effectively with your healthcare team
* Understanding the role of your pharmacist
* Panel discussion featuring personal stories from brain tumor survivors and caregivers
**A free ART IS GOOD workshop will be offered in a separate room
for school age children and teens whose family members are attending the Brainstorm seminar.
Space is limited for this FREE seminar!
or call 732-450-8111 to reserve your place.
Include your name, contact information and the name(s) of anyone who will attend with you.
View video excerpts from past Brainstorm seminars and access resource guides online
Click HERE to return to brain tumor news headlines