Understanding Diagnostic Scans:
MRI, CT, PET and more. Free NJ Seminar 5/5/2012
Posted on: 02/21/2012
David S. Zocchi Brain Tumor Center at Monmouth Medical Center presents
BRAINSTORM: A Dialogue and Education Series
“Understanding Diagnostic Scans:
MRI, CT, PET and more“
a free seminar for people affected by all types of brain tumors
MONDAY, MARCH 5, 2012
Monmouth Medical Center, 300 Second Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
5:00 p.m. Registration, Sandwiches & Snacks
5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Seminar and Panel Discussion
Stanley Lu, MD
Director of Neuroradiology
Monmouth Medical Center
* Types of information that diagnostic scans can provide
* The role of follow up scans in detecting tumor growth or recurrence
* Evaluating risks and benefits for individual patients
* Examples' of images from diagnostic scans and what they mean
* Advances in Neuroradiology and what’s coming next
* Panel discussion featuring personal stories from brain tumor survivors and caregivers
**A free ART IS GOOD workshop will be offered in a separate room
for school age children and teens whose family members are attending the Brainstorm seminar.
Space is limited for this FREE seminar!
or call 732-450-8111 to reserve your place.
Include your name, contact information and the name(s) of anyone who will attend with you.
Click HERE to return to brain tumor news headlines