"Meeting the Unique Needs of Brain Tumor Caregivers "
a free seminar in NJ for individuals and families coping with all types of brain tumors
Posted on: 04/26/2011
David S. Zocchi Brain Tumor Center at Monmouth Medical Center presents
BRAINSTORM: A Dialogue and Education Series
“Meeting the Unique Needs of Brain Tumor Caregivers “
a free seminar for individuals and families coping with all types of brain tumors
Guest speakers include:
Judy Zocchi, M.A., former caregiver
Wendy Berk, M.S.W., L.C.S.W.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2011
Monmouth Medical Center, 300 Second Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
5:00 p.m. Registration, Sandwiches & Snacks
5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Seminar and Panel Discussion
* Keeping information organized with "The Ultimate Brain Tumor Starter Kit"
* Coping suggestions for challenges at different stages of the illness
* Becoming an advocate for your loved one
* Practical suggestions for taking care of yourself as well
* Panel discussion featuring personal stories from other caregivers
**A free ART IS GOOD workshop will be offered in a separate room
for school age children and teens whose family members are attending.
Space is limited for this FREE seminar!
Email email@example.com or call 732-450-8111
Include your name, contact information and the name(s) of anyone who will attend with you.
Click HERE to return to brain tumor news headlines