San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation and UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center collaborate in hosting their first annual "Brain Tumor Patient & Caregiver Workshop"
Posted on: 03/14/2011
San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation and UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center collaborate in hosting their first annual "Brain Tumor Patient & Caregiver Workshop" on April 9, 2011 from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Location: the second floor Comer Commons area, 3855 Health Sciences Dr., La Jolla, CA 92093.
Please RSVP by Friday, March 25, 2011 to email@example.com or call: 619-515-9908.
- The Human Side of Cancer - Nancy Rupert, LCSW Social Worker, UC San Diego
- Stress Reduction Through the Practice of Mindfulness - Steve Hickman, Psy.D., Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UC San Diego
- Nutrition - Vicky Newman, MS, RD Director, Nutrition Services, Moores Cancer Center, UC San Diego
- Complimentary Therapy
- The Chopra Center - David Simon, MD.
- Healthcare Industry Exhibits
- Meet the Doctors:
- Bob Carter, MD. Ph.D., Chair, Division of Neurosurgery, UC San Diego
- John Crawford, MD., Pediatric Neuro-Oncologist
- Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego Santosh Kesari, MD., Ph.D., Director, Neuro-Oncology, UC San Diego
- David Simon, MD., Co-Founder, The Chopra Center
Click HERE to return to brain tumor news headlines