Cognitive Changes and
Rehabilitation Options - (a free seminar in NJ)
Posted on: 03/07/2011
“Cognitive Changes and
Rehabilitation Options “
a free seminar for people affected by all types of brain tumors
MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011
Monmouth Medical Center, 300 Second Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
5:00 p.m. Registration, Sandwiches & Snacks
5:30 ? 7:30 p.m. p; Seminar and Panel Discussion
Guest speakers include
Jay B. Gordon, Ph.D.
Neuropsychology & Counseling Associates, LLC
* Impact of brain tumors and treatments on cognitive functioning
* Neuropsychological testing and its role
* Cognitive rehabilitation techniques
* Practical suggestions for adapting to cognitive changes
* Panel discussion featuring personal stories
**A free ART IS GOOD workshop will be offered in a separate room
for school age children and teens whose family members are attending
Space is limited for this FREE seminar!
or call 732-450-8111 to reserve your place.
Include your name, contact information and the name(s) of anyone who will attend with you.
Click HERE to return to brain tumor news headlines