For Brain Tumor Families
Posted on: 01/07/2011
David S. Zocchi Brain Tumor Center presents
BRAINSTORM: A Dialogue and Education Series
For Brain Tumor Families “
a free seminar for people affected by all types of brain tumors
Featuring guest speaker
Robert M. DeMichele
President, CEO, CIO,
Strategy Asset Managers LLC
Additional speakers TBA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2011
Goldsmith Wellness Center
Monmouth Medical Center, 300 Second Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
5:00 p.m. Registration, Sandwiches & Snacks
5:30 ? 7:30 p.m. Seminar and Panel Discussion
* programs and services for families facing catastrophic illness
* finding assistance with costs of medications and co-pays
* adapting to family challenges related to financial pressures
* how attorneys, accountants, and certified financial planners can help
* understanding eligibility guidelines for public and private assistance
* panel discussion featuring personal stories and practical suggestions
**A free ART IS GOOD workshop will be offered in a separate room
for school age children and teens whose family members are attending.
Space is limited for this FREE seminar!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-450-8111
by January 10 to reserve your place.
Include your name, contact information and the name(s) of anyone who will attend with you.
Click HERE to return to brain tumor news headlines