[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03361033 : Components of Social Functioning in Survivors of Pediatric Brain Tumors|
|Ages||Min: 8 Years Max: 12 Years|
- Diagnosis of medulloblastoma or other brain tumor
- Current age between 8 and 12 years, inclusive
- At least 2 years post-completion of therapy
- Enrolled in school full-time
- English speaking
- Cognitive and language capacity to complete measures
- Teacher inclusion: Consent received from survivor and parent to contact.
- Best Friends inclusion: (1) Consent received from survivor and parent to contact, (2)
English-speaking, (3) Cognitive capacity to complete questionnaires as judged by the
parent during the consent process.
- Diagnosis of a genetic disorder/pre-existing neurodevelopmental condition associated
with neurocognitive or social impairment (e.g., autism, Neurofibromatosis Type 1
(NF1), Down syndrome
- Homeschooled or full-time special education
- IQ less than 70 as documented in the medical record
- Inability or unwillingness of research participant or legal guardian/representative to
give written informed consent.
- Other tumor cohort exclusion: (1) diagnosis of craniopharyngioma, (2) treatment
history includes craniospinal irradiation (CSI).
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: http://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03361033
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing
Facility: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Victoria W. Willard, PhD
Victoria W. Willard, PhD Phone: 866-278-5833
Click HERE to send email to this center