[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03297125 : Assessment of Optune Therapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Using Advanced MRI|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Newly diagnosed glioblastoma (GBM), WHO grade IV.
- Optune compliance < 75%; they would be excluded from the final analyses.
- History of craniectomy or significant skull defect (contraindication to Optune).
- Active implantable medical device (i.e. DBS, spinal cord stimulator, pacemaker,
defibrillator, vagus nerve stimulator, programmable shunt).
- Karnofsky Performance Status (KPS) < 60.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: http://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03297125
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing
Facility: Froedtert Hospital & Medical College of Wisconsin
Jennifer Connelly, MD Phone: 414-805-5200
Click HERE to send email to this center