[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03246113 : Tolerability of Cannabis in Patients Receiving Concurrent Chemoradiation for Glioblastoma|
|Ages||Min: 21 Years Max: 70 Years|
- Diagnosis of Glioblastoma requiring standard care chemoradiation of concurrent
Temozolomide and 60 Gy of radiation given over 30 treatments
- Age 21-70
- Able to give informed consent, and comply with study procedures
- Meet DSM-V criteria for current major psychiatric illness, such as bipolar disorder,
major depression, active suicidal intent, or psychosis that could be exacerbated by
the administration of cannabis
- Meet DSM-V criteria for major neurological disorder, such as mild cognitive impairment
or neurodegenerative disorders (such as movement disorders, dementia), that could be
exacerbated by the administration of cannabis.
- Women who are not practicing an effective form of birth control (condoms, diaphragm,
birth control pill, IUD) or currently pregnant.
- Current (weekly) use of cannabis.
- Patients on supplemental oxygen or history of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Compromised Immunity
- Patients with a history of substance use disorder other than nicotine, such an opiate
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03246113
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing