[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02886572 : SIMT Stereotactic Radiosurgery Outcomes Study|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
1. A contrast-enhanced MRI scan showing = or > 4 brain metastases.
2. Age >/=18 years of age.
3. KPS >/= 70
4. Patient must have a graded prosnostic score (GPA) score 0.5 or greater
5. Life expectancy of at least 3 months
6. Postoperative patients with resected brain metastases are eligible.
7. Largest lesion < 4cm diameter
8. Must be a candidate for MRI imaging
9. Previous cranial stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) or whole brain radiation therapy
(WBRT) is allowed if > 3 months prior to SIMT
10. Must be capable of providing informed consent
1. Primary lesion with radiosensitive histology (i.e., small cell carcinoma, germ-cell
tumors, lymphoma, leukemia, and multiple myeloma).
2. Metastases within 2 mm of the optic apparatus
3. Patients unable to obtain MRI
4. Evidence of leptomeningeal disease
5. Greater than 10 brain metastases
6. Pregnant women are excluded
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02886572
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing