[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02849171 : Assessing 11C-Choline (11C-CH) PET to Distinguish True Tumor Progression From Pseudoprogression in High-grade Gliomas|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Age = 18 years
- Patient is able to provide written informed consent prior to study registration
- Histologically-confirmed high-grade glioma
- Completion of treatment with standard radiation (with or without concurrent therapy).
- Standard gadolinium-enhanced MRI changes that are considered indeterminate for tumor
progression vs. treatment-related changes by the neuroradiologist or clinician within
24 weeks of completion of radiation.
- Inability to undergo or cooperate with an MRI or PET scan (e.g., claustrophobia, metal
- Renal insufficiency with recent (<3 month old) creatinine > 2.0 mg/dL
- Pregnant or nursing female
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02849171
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing