[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02684838 : Vigilant ObservatIon of GlIadeL WAfer ImplaNT Registry|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
1. Signed informed consent, by the patient or a legally acceptable representative,
obtained before any registry-related activities are undertaken. The informed consent
must be signed within 14 calendar days after surgery.
2. Male and female patients, greater than or equal to 18 years of age or age of majority
in state of residence.
3. Patients planning to receive Gliadel Wafer, or having already received Gliadel Wafer
and having signed consent to enroll in the registry within 14 calendar days after
surgery for treatment of central nervous system (CNS) tumor(s), or are currently
enrolled in another study where they received Gliadel Wafer.
4. Signed release form, by the patient or a legally acceptable representative,
permitting abstraction of the patient's medical records at Baseline and during
participation in the registry.
1. The patient is enrolled in an interventional clinical trial, in which treatment for
CNS tumor(s) is managed through a protocol that excludes Gliadel Wafer treatment.
2. Any abnormality or medical condition that, at the discretion of the Investigator, may
put the patient at increased risk by participating in this registry.
3. Any other reason that, in the Investigator's opinion, makes the patient unsuitable to
participate in this registry.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02684838
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing