[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02564029 : PF-06372865 in Subjects With Photosensitive Epilepsy|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 60 Years|
- A diagnosis and history of photoparoxysmal response on electroencephalogram (EEG)
with or without a diagnosis of epilepsy for which subjects are taking up to 0 - 2
concomitant antiepileptic drugs.
- Subjects currently taking antiepileptic drug(s) to be on a stable dose for 4 weeks
prior to Screening Visit.
- A minimum average standardized photosensitive range (SPR) across all screening
timepoints of 4 in the most sensitive eye condition and a non-zero average in at
least one other eye condition.
- Subjects with a history of status epilepticus.
- Subjects who have experienced a generalized tonic-clonic convulsion in the past 6
months, at the time of the initial screening visit.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02564029
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing