[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02429570 : Meclofenamate in Subjects With Recurrent or Progressive Brain Metastasis From Solid Tumor Primary|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 80 Years|
- Age 18-80
- KPS ? 60
- At least one recurrent or progressive brain metastasis (es) from any solid primary
tumor that is visible on MRI as assessed by the patient's treating physician.
- Recurrence may occur after any treatment: recurrence after whole-brain radiation,
stereotactic radiosurgery, surgical resection, systemic chemotherapy are all
- There is no limit on the number of brain metastases.
- Surgical resection or SRS to other recurrent lesions in the same patient are
acceptable, provided one recurrent lesion remains untreated.
- Systemic disease must be well-controlled or NED in the opinion of the patient's
- Inability to get brain MRI +/- contrast
- Progressive systemic disease
- Known leptomeningeal metastases
- Primary Brain tumor
- Active Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Surgery less than two weeks before enrollment
- GI hemorrhage (active or in recent 6 months)
- Concurrent anti-platelet therapy
- Concurrent anti-coagulation therapy
- Active bleeding diathesis
- Platelet count ? 70,000/mm3
- International normalized ratio (INR) > 1.6 and a Partial Thromboplastin Time (PTT) >
- Serum Creatinine >2 mg/dL OR CrCL <30ml/min
- AST or ALT > 200 U/L
- Hemoglobin <8 g/dL
- Allergy to meclofenamate or other NSAID
- Inability to tolerate PO dosing
- Steroid dose increased in the most recent two weeks.
- Cardiac Arrhythmia requiring medical management and/or pacemaker.
- Known congestive heart failure requiring medical management
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02429570
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing