[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02334722 : 1 Week Versus 6 Weeks of Levetiracetam in Surgical Brain Tumor Patients|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Adult (>18 years of age and older) patients who have or will have undergone surgical
resection or biopsy of a supratentorial brain tumor and are able to consent for
- Able to be randomized prior to or up to 48 hours after surgery.
- No known history of seizure activity.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Renal dysfunction (CrCl < 30ml/min).
- Beck's Depression Inventory (BDI) ?14
- Allergy to levetiracetam.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: http://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02334722
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing
Facility: University of Florida
Maryam Rahman, MS, MD
Jessica Smith, RN Phone: 352-273-7773
Click HERE to send email to this center