[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02331498 : Phase I/II Study of Pazopanib+ Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 70 Years|
- Subjects must provide written informed consent prior to performance of study-specific
procedures or assessments and must be willing to comply with treatment and follow up.
- Age ? 18 years and < 70 years
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of GBM
- Surgically treated other than exclusive biopsy (complete or partial resection) of the
GBM, for which adjuvant radiotherapy and chemotherapy is indicated
- Eligibility criteria that will need to be checked before patient registration and - No
TMZ interruption resulting in hematological toxicity should has occurred
- AND the delivery of radiation dose as defined in the Stupp protocol should be at least
equal to 80%
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of Glioblastoma ? 2
- Life expectancy>3 months
- Measurable disease criteria : Based on the RANO criteria (Wen 2010) objective tumor
response will be assessed by MRI and 18F-DOPA PET)
- Archived tumor tissue must be available for all subjects for biomarker analysis before
and/or during treatment with investigational product.
- Stable doses of corticosteroid for more than 1 week.
- Adequate biological function
- Women of childbearing potential must have a negative serum pregnancy test within 14
days of first dose of study treatment and agree to use effective contraception, as
defined in Pregnancy Section in overall Safety Section during the study and for 6
months following the last dose of investigational product.
- Prior malignancy.
- Surgical treatment consisting in exclusive biopsy or absence of initial surgery
- Pre-treated GBM
- Allergy to any of the tested drugs
- Clinically significant gastrointestinal abnormalities that may increase the risk for
gastrointestinal bleeding including,
- Clinically significant gastrointestinal abnormalities that may affect absorption of
- Corrected QT interval (QTc) > 480 msecs
- History of any one or more of ardiovascular conditions within the past 6 months
- Poorly controlled hypertension
- History of cerebrovascular accident including transient ischemic attack (TIA),
pulmonary embolism or untreated deep venous thrombosis (DVT) within the past 6 months.
- Major surgery or trauma within 28 days prior to first dose of investigational product
and/or presence of any non-healing wound, fracture, or ulcer (procedures such as
catheter placement not considered to be major surgery).
- Evidence of active bleeding or bleeding diathesis.
- Known endobronchial lesions and/or lesions infiltrating major pulmonary vessels that
increase the risk of pulmonary hemorrhage
- Recent hemoptysis
- Any serious and/or unstable pre-existing medical, psychiatric, or other condition that
could interfere with subject's safety, provision of informed consent, or compliance to
- Unable or unwilling to discontinue use of prohibited medications listed in Appendix C
for at least 14 days or five half-lives of a drug (whichever is longer) prior to the
first dose of study drug and for the duration of the study (Appendix C).
- Treatment with any of the following anti-cancer therapies:
- radiation therapy, surgery or tumor embolization within 14 days prior to the
first dose of pazoapnib OR
- chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biologic therapy, investigational therapy or
hormonal therapy within 14 days or five half-lives of a drug (whichever is
longer) prior to the first dose of Pazopanib
- Administration of any non-oncologic investigational drug within 30 days or 5
half-lives whichever is longer prior to receiving the first dose of study treatment
- Any ongoing toxicity from prior anti-cancer therapy that is >Grade 1 and/or that is
progressing in severity, except alopecia.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: http://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02331498
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing
Cedex 2 |
Facility: Centre Antoine Lacassagne
Esma SAADA BOUZID, Dr
Esma SAADA BOUZID, Md Phone: +33492031618
Click HERE to send email to this center