[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02296580 : A Feasibility Study of the Nativis Voyager® System in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Subject has histologically confirmed diagnosis of GBM.
- Subject has failed or intolerant to radiotherapy.
- Subjects has failed or intolerant to temozolomide therapy.
- Subject has progressive disease with at least one measureable lesion on MRI.
- Subject is at least 18 years of age.
- Subject has a KPS = 60.
- Subject has adequate organ and marrow function.
- Subject has received bevacizumab (Avastin).
- Subjecting has any condition, including compromised pulmonary function, that would
preclude the use of lomustine.
- Subject is currently being treated with other investigational agents.
- Subject has received other investigational therapy within the last 28 days.
- Subject has received surgery within the last four weeks.
- Subject is within 12 weeks of completion of radiation.
- Subject has an active implantable or other electromagnetic device.
- Subject has a metal implant, including a programmable shunt, in the head or neck that
is incompatible with MRI.
- Subject is known to be HIV positive.
- Subject is pregnant, nursing or intends to become pregnant during the course of the
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02296580
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing