[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02108002 : Effect of Vorinostat on Nervous System Hemangioblastomas in Von Hippel-Lindau Disease (Missense Mutation Only)|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- INCLUSION CRITERIA
1. Adult patients (age greater than or equal to 18 years)
2. Known VHL disease arising from a missense mutation.
3. Demonstrated clinical progression of CNS hemangioblastoma.
4. Enrolled in 03-N-0164, Evaluation of Neurosurgical Disorders.
5. Able to provide written informed consent.
1. Patients who have been previously treated with vorinostat.
2. Significant medical illnesses that in the investigator s opinion cannot be
adequately controlled with appropriate therapy or would compromise the patient s
ability to tolerate this therapy.
3. History of a second cancer (except non-melanoma skin cancer or carcinoma in-situ of
the cervix), unless in complete remission and off of all therapy for that disease for
a minimum of 3 years.
4. Active infection or serious concurrent medical illness.
5. Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
6. Presence of any disease that will obscure toxicity or dangerously alter drug
metabolism (such as uncontrolled diabetes, liver disease, bleeding disorder)
7. Currently receiving other investigational agents.
8. History of allergic reactions attributed to compounds of similar chemical or biologic
composition to vorinostat, such as valproate.
9. Currently taking another HDACi, such as valproate.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02108002
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing
Facility: National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, 9000 Rockville Pike
For more information at the NIH Clinical Center contact Patient Recruitment and Public Liaison Office (PRPL)
Click HERE to send email to this center