[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01702792 : Derivation of Tumor Specific Hybridomas|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Patients with confirmed new diagnosis of glioblastoma and who have a yield of at
least 8x10(7) tumor cells obtained at the time of surgery
- Age > 18 years
- KPS Score of greater than or equal to 70
- Adequate bone marrow as evidenced by:
Absolute lymphocyte count > 1,000/uL Platelet count > 50,000/uL
- Adequate renal function as evidenced by serum creatinine < 2.0
- Patients must be able to read, understand and provide informed consent to participate
in the trial.
- Patients of childbearing potential must agree to use an effective form of
contraception during the study and for 90 days following vaccination (an effective
form of contraception is an oral contraceptive or a double barrier method)
A patient may not be enrolled in the trial if any of the following criteria are met:
- Patients receiving dexamethasone > 8 mg/day during the week before vaccination.
- Patients who are pregnant or lactating
- Patients with active second malignancy.
- Any other medical conditions, including mental illness or substance abuse, deemed by
the Investigator to be likely to interfere with a patient's ability to sign informed
consent, cooperate and participate in the study, or interfere with the interpretation
of the results.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01702792
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing