[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01269853 : Repeated Super-selective Intraarterial Cerebral Infusion of Bevacizumab (Avastin) for Treatment of Relapsed GBM and AA|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- 18 years of age or older.
- Patients with a documented histologic diagnosis of relapsed or refractory glioblastoma
multiforme (GBM), anaplastic astrocytoma (AA) or anaplastic mixed oligoastrocytoma
- Patients must have at least one confirmed and evaluable tumor site. A confirmed tumor
site is one in which is biopsy-proven.
- Patients must have a Karnofsky performance status 70% (or the equivalent ECOG level of
- Patients must agree to use a medically effective method of contraception during and
for a period of three months after the treatment period.
- Previous treatment with greater than 2 cycles of Bevacizumab at 10mg/kg (2 IV
- Women who are pregnant or lactating.
- Patients with significant inter-current medical or psychiatric conditions that would
place them at increased risk or affect their ability to receive or comply with
treatment or post-treatment clinical monitoring.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: http://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01269853
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing
Facility: Lenox Hill Brain Tumor Center
John Boockvar, MD
John Boockvar, MD Phone: 212-434-3905
Click HERE to send email to this center