[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT00840047 : Methionine PET/CT Studies In Patients With Cancer|
|Ages||Min: N/A Max: N/A|
- All participants under the care of St. Jude physicians with known or suspected
neoplastic disease are eligible for participation.
- Participants will have had, or are scheduled to have clinical imaging evaluations
which may include FDG PET CT, or CT, or MRI within 4 weeks of entry.
- No limit on age or gender.
- Female participants of childbearing age must not be lactating due to theoretical
potential harm to the infant from exposure to radiation.
- Informed consent signed by participant, parent, or guardian according to the
guidelines of the institutional review board.
- More than 6 MET PET scans within the previous 12 months.
- Inability or unwillingness of research participant, parent, or legal
guardian/representative to give written informed consent.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: http://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT00840047
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing
Facility: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Barry L Shulkin, MD
Barry L Shulkin, MD Phone: 866-278-5833
Click HERE to send email to this center