We are sorry to hear you are having a problem.
Please fill out the form below and we will check into the problem and try to resolve it.
Please include as much information as possible. If someone is causing a problem, tell us his chat nickname and describe what he was doing.
IF you are having problems entering the chat room try these things before contacting us:
- If you have a slow speed connection - wait until the chat applet fully loads. It can take 10 minutes on a slow connection - about 10 seconds on a fast connection.
- IF the chat applet does not load, (you won't see a place to enter your nickname) that means there is a problem with your computer's setup. Most common cause is you do not have the Java software or it is set up incorrectly. Go to JAVA.COM and click on Java software - free download. Download and install it. Reboot your computer and try again.
- IF the applet loads and you can see a place to enter your nickname, but nothing happens when you enter it: That means that you have a pop-up blocker enabled. When you enter a nickname, a window will pop up. IF that nickname is already registered, it will ask for the password. IF it wasn't already registered, it will ask for you to register it. (IF you are new and trying to create a new nickname, and the password form pops up - that means you can not use that nickname, just try new names until the registration form pops up). Some computers have many pop up blockers. Internet explorer has one built in, as does every toolbar you many add on. Set them all to allow pop ups from virtualtrials.com
- If that doesn't work, there is a problem with your firewall - some corporate networks and some personal firewalls restrict the traffic that our chat applet uses. Ask the person who set up your firewall to open port 80, 8000 and 9000.
- If that doesn't work - there may be some other problems with your computer. Run a spyware scan and virus scan.
- If it still doesn't work, email us below.