Last updated: 4/2/2015
NeuroBlate® is new yet proven technology which uses precise, high intensity
laser light to destroy growths in the brain, while limiting injury to healthy tissue. It can be used with growths in nearly any location in the brain. The procedure has been used with hundreds of patients and has been shown to be successful in reducing or removing disease tissue.
NeuroBlate System is a tool to remove diseased tissue, such as tumors and lesions, in patients consulting with their doctors about cancer, epilepsy, and other conditions in the brain. In the hands of skilled physicians, the NeuroBlate System is frequently used together with other therapies described in the patient guide or patient website referenced below.
Current Clinical Trials
For more information or to learn of clinical trials appropriate for you or a loved one, please see below.
These studies are important as the information collected may help patients with similar disease as yours. It may also allow for enhancement to the existing product to help future patients.
- Full prescribing information for the NeuroBlate® System is available at www.monteris.com.
- View a video tutorial of the NeuroBlate® System providing minimally invasive robotic laser thermotherapy at MyBrainTumorOptions.com
- Learn more about Monteris Medical through their corporate website at www.Monteris.com
- Download a Patient Pamphlet
- To find a brain surgeon offering minimally invasive laser therapy in your area, please click here and enter your address or postal code and select a search radius.