We have 2 assistance programs:
[Also see: Other Resources
For Avastin, Temodar, Gliadel and Novocure assistance programs!]
- Co-Pay Assistance Program offering assitance of up to $5,000 per patient per year
- for patients with a Glioblastoma Multiforme only.
- Must have insurance that covers part of the cost
- Covers only these treatments: Avastin, Gliadel, Temodar or the Novocure NovoTTF-100A device.
The Copay Assistance progam is now closed to new applicantsClick HERE for more details.
The Drug Discount Program is OPEN
The Musella Foundation Drug Discount Card [For everyone - not just brain tumor patients!] can save you up to 80% or more off of the cost of some:
There is absolutely no cost (for the card), no risk and not even a registration is required. We do not even ask for your name! There are no income, insurance or residency requirements! Works in most
pharmacies. You take the card to your pharmacy, and ask how much the prescription would cost using this card and compare to how much it would cost without it. IF it is cheaper using the card - then use it! If not - don't use it! Even if you have insurance, compare the cost with this card or with your insurance card. Sometimes this is cheaper! (You can't combine the 2 - it is this card OR your insurance. Also works if you have no insurance!)
- Prescription Medicines
- Over-the-Counter Drugs (with a prescription)
- Pet Prescription Drugs
Click this card for details: