- The Braintumor Faith list (BT-Faith) is for people who are involved with brain tumors (as a patient, caregiver, friend or doctor) to discuss issues relating to religon and faith.
- Everyone is welcome to join. You don't have to be an expert!
- This is a good place to ask for prayers!
- It works via e-mail. When someone from the group sends a message to the main computer,
it is redistributed to the entire group. If you respond to the message, it gets sent
back to everyone else in the group.
- There are no costs involved, other than that of your internet connection
- If you are offended by religous content, please DO NOT JOIN THIS GROUP. People will be discussing religion / God / etc.
Subscribe To The BT Faith List
For the e-mail address, make sure you use the format that enables you to get mail from the internet.
For example, AOL users, add "@aol.com" to their screen names.
To set the options, you have to go to Yahoogroups.com, and log in to your account, where you can set up the options. If you have a problem, let us know and we will help.